AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime back, someone posted asking where to get the Chinese 5-pocket, 30 rd mag pouches...Cheaper-Than-Dirt now has them back in stock if anyone is interested.... $5.97 plus shipping. I bought some of these from another Company about six months ago and paid close to $12.00! These are about the best thing I have found for carrying mags.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDeta ... ku=AKS-230

G

·
0 Posts
Good Pouch, and cheap, though shipping isn't to hot. But then again, shipping costs are on the rise.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Cheaper than dirt is a misnomer as I 've seen one! This outfit prices are as high as they get though once in a blue moon they have worthwhile buys.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Got the 4 pouches I ordered last week Saturday. Using the $10 off coupon the total for the 4 pouches was just over $21 total delivered.

-db-. Thanks for posting the code! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Hawk45 said:
Got the 4 pouches I ordered last week Saturday. Using the $10 off coupon the total for the 4 pouches was just over $21 total delivered.

-db-. Thanks for posting the code! :thumbsup:
You''re welcome.
I bought 4 also and they are excellent. Fit either 223, 5.45 or 7.62 30 rnd mags. They also hav e side pocket for a buttstock type cleaning kit and another for a golf ball or similar sized item (?).

·
Registered
625 Posts
Mag pouches

You guys said how much you liked them a little too loud. Went on the site just a little bit ago and they have changed the price to $11.97! They also had drum pouches for $3.97 and now they are $11.97! I'm always there a day late.
:bullshit:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
....yeah, ain't that something....they've raised the price already....I ordered 2 of these at the $5.97 price and decided to share the find with others by posting here right after I placed the order. Looks like the demand was more than they expected, so they took advantage and doubled the price!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine arrived today, brand new in a large zip-lock. Has a small "Made in China" label attached to the strap so they're reproductions/produced for export but overall a great bag, very sturdy, padded bottom, quality heavy-duty construction throughout. Small amount of typical storage odor and dust. Features Chinese text, military in appearance, stamped on the inside of the main cover flap.

Sucks to find out they jacked up the price already or I'd be buying a few more. Anyway, use that code above, guys. Even at the higher price, $10 off makes for a decent deal for those who didn't get any yet and want to pick up only one or two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts