AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CHICOM mags marked 30rd MADE IN CHINA CJA SFLD MI?

I just bought a couple Chinese mags that I haven't seen before. They are stamped "30rd Magazine Made in China CJA SFLD MI". What little research I've done, it seems like they were imported by China Jing An? I only paid $25 each so I don't think I got hurt, just curious if they are common harder to find ? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Early China Jing An import from the PLA / USA import time frame.

From June, 1997 article: The PLA firms do maintain representative offices in the United States, however. In 1987, weapons trader China Poly opened offices in Atlanta. China Jing An, a company run by the paramilitary People's Armed Police, set up shop in Smithfield, Michigan in 1989. Prior to President Clinton's executive order banning the import of arms and ammunition in 1994, China Poly, China Jing An and other Chinese military companies imported nearly $200 million worth of weapons and ammunition a year into the United States. Last year, federal prosecutors indicted Robert Ma, a registered agent for China Poly's Atlanta operations, in connection with an automatic weapons smuggling ring associated with Poly and Norinco, another Chinese military-related company. Ma fled the country before the arrests of the suspects were made. China Jing An still operates in Michigan and opened a new office in California in 1995, but is reportedly close to bankruptcy. China Xinxing maintains offices in New York and California, and operates a warehouse in suburban Los Angeles. 999 Enterprises maintains an office outside of San Francisco and has a sign promoting its products displayed prominently at Times Square.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cool never seen one with that stamping . If you wanna sell or trade id love to have one for my chicom collection .

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, a guy at the OGCA (Ohio Gun Collectors Association) meeting/show had 6 or 8 of them. I took a chance and bought a couple. If I had more money, I might have bought more but wasn't sure of the value. I new that I hadn't come across any, but I haven't been collecting AK mags for very long.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well pick some more up if you can ill take some even give little extra if you want . Or cld trade you some other chicom rare mags if thats your thing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts