AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All/

Just read about the site on another forum, and decided to join the party. I just got my first AK, a good ole Romy WASR10...so I have a lot to learn. I'm looking forward to being a part of this group. BTW, I'm in the Norfolk/ Newport News VA area......Jim

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I spend some time in Norfolk, congrats on the WASR, it should serve you well, welcome to the sickness

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yep, it's good to see more VA boys checking in. I'm in Va Bch so if you guys ever want to head down to the outdoor range and shoot let me know!

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
I'm here in Chesapeake.

Why don't we set up a day to do to the outdoor range in Pungo? I haven't sighted in any of my rifles at 100 yards yet. I've only been shooting at the 25 yd indoor range at Camp Allen. That'd be fun to go to a better range and get some tips from you more experienced AK owners.

By the way, there's another gun show coming up in Hampton at the convention center on 17-18-19 Feb.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Sidecarnutz said:
I'm here in Chesapeake.

Why don't we set up a day to do to the outdoor range in Pungo? I haven't sighted in any of my rifles at 100 yards yet. I've only been shooting at the 25 yd indoor range at Camp Allen. That'd be fun to go to a better range and get some tips from you more experienced AK owners.

By the way, there's another gun show coming up in Hampton at the convention center on 17-18-19 Feb.
Sounds like a plan to me! I have a brand new Arsenal Inc SAS M7 Classic that needs to be broken in :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts