AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Wait, so if it's not a school, it's fair game?

Hot damn!

I'll get my boys rounded up and we'll OWN this place! Except for the schools. Since, y'know, we have to stop shootings there.

mad_max_fury_road_71527.jpg

Reactions: klagz13

·
Registered
670 Posts
What are you going to do about stabbings?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Stabbings do not make a loud bang noise and flash. So they are not as disturbing to the hipsters when they are checking their facebook or adjusting their man buns.

Sent from a murder of Crows

·
Registered
961 Posts
I pledge to use correct English - do you mean "shootings"? As opposed to "shoot" bc it doesn't make sense otherwise....

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
not exactly a duplicate post but a system error popped up here minutes later when I went to fix a typo in the post below. im deleting it ands putting this here. that was weird mods.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
change back America the way it was fundamentally. don't be soft on hardened repeat criminals. don't allow corruption of the fda and monitor heavily what drugs people are taking in and how to help people live healthy happy lives. hold govt accountable to itself governed by the people for the people again and give the people a fighting chance at daily peaceful living without everyone and everything breathing down their neck. live life to the standards of old that made this nation great. attack evil and corruption where it stands not protect it.

if children live a life surrounded by death and violence and threats they will sink to that level.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
the last few shooters were on pychotropic drugs barely made legal after string pulling at fda. hold the fda accountable.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
IMG_4436.JPG before pychotropic drugs and mass shooting... IMG_4431.JPG eyeballs after mass shooting during overdose of meds made legal by fda IMG_4434.jpg those in power get to take our guns away if nothing is done and fda has dramatically increased its legalization of everything to increase this problem. our fda is to blame for massive amounts of drugs chemicals and pesticides and things being made legal which were previously too toxic and illegal here and still illegal elsewhere. its corruption in govt feeding on the people. jerod laughner same thing. adam lanza same thing. more will follow its getting worse just like child autism and birth defects and kids gone berserk. its all feeding on itself by this point our fda is out of control with no one at the wheel except corrupt profiteers who think we can be shit on like this without anyone noticing til its too late. billions of dollars of money involved in big pharmacudical and chemical industries.

govt acts as if it wants us slightly unruly and slightly out of control anyway they let the situations worsen and provide cures that only help big govt gain more control over the people not help the people. nothings being addressed so everyone knows more shootings are on the way. IMG_4435.JPG IMG_4430.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.