AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,320 Posts
Until you see it for sale, do not get a chubby waiting on it. Arsenal Inc is good for teaser rifles that never make it into production or a year late.

Hootbro

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hootbro said:
Until you see it for sale, do not get a chubby waiting on it. Arsenal Inc is good for teaser rifles that never make it into production or a year late.

Hootbro
Oh yes, I am familiar with Arsenal's games, kinda like the phantom SLR 108 that has been "coming soon" for going on 2 years now it seems.

I can't help it though, this new model makes me giddy.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've been trying to get one of those top covers for a long time...

Nice that they are creating more "imaginary" guns for their website...

Spooky

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
anyone want to guess what the msrp will be? i say 1600

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
I don't know if this rifle will ever be available or not, but I know for sure that Arsenal will kill my family budget again someday ...

Just_Parker said:
anyone want to guess what the msrp will be? i say 1600

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
ercarr said:
I can't wait to find out what Kelly will be selling those 5 units for.
There will be 20 rifles. 6 have been sold. How do I know? Kelly replied to a e-mail I sent him, yesterday.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
I can't believe they sold any at this price!!!!

But then, the full size side folders that Arsenal made long time ago bring $1,500 on GB all the time ...

·
Registered
35 Posts
If $2700.00 is correct, they can keep them for that price! But, atleast when they go back for warranty work you might get put at the front of the line. Hopefully they are quality builds.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts

.........for $2700, you should get 2 of them and Arsenal would still be making money. :neutral:

They do look :twisted: though.

*picture by ARFcom member avtomatkalishnikov

1 - 20 of 27 Posts