AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want a chance to win an Iraqi Tabuk WS Rifle?

Tickets are $20 and all proceeds go to Warriors for Freedom for veterans outreach programs. The rifle is autographed by Ed Pulido (Folds of Honor VP and vet who sacrificed a leg in Iraq) and me. There will also be a signed copy of my book "We Got Him!"

Only 500 tickets will be sold and then the drawing will be done. That is much better odds than the scratch and lose at the local convenience store and the proceeds go to help our returning vets. More details below to include online tickets. Steve

http://warriorsforfreedom.org/ak47-raffle/

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Re: Chance to win a Tabuk Rifle - Warriors for Freedom Benef

Done! :wink:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

I'm in for a great cause and a great raffle opportunity! Thank you TRA.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts

going to send a check next week.. if they last that long.

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks guys. Keep the response coming and also help spread the word. Ticket sales have been steady. We also have this up on our Facebook page so you can share it.

We have a veteran outreach shoot also planned this fall with many of our best array of firearms for the guys to shoot including full auto. It will be a corporate sponsored event with the target audience those that served in Iraq and Afghanistan to get them to come together and if any need help or support, the organizations are right there for them. Steve

·
Registered
32 Posts

Im in MD. After Oct 01st I can not have it shipped to me due to new laws. If I win, can it be shipped to Florida and have my father take possession of it? tks

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yellowsled said:
Im in MD. After Oct 01st I can not have it shipped to me due to new laws. If I win, can it be shipped to Florida and have my father take possession of it? tks
I suggest you purchase the ticket for your father and then if he wins, he can do whatever he likes with the rifle. The rifle is currently in possession of a member of the organization as they take it to their fund raisers, etc. We will assist in any way we can that is allowed by law. Steve

·
Registered
510 Posts

How are ticket sales coming. Getting close to sold out? :grin:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Sweet. Got my ticket!

·
Registered
323 Posts
That is great news that you guys were able to raise that much money. I'm glad I was able to contribute to such a good cause.

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats to Scott Seibert, and Infantry Iraq and Afghanistan vet in college now at the University of Central Oklahoma that won the drawing for the special WFF / TRA Tabuk. Nice to see it go into the hands of a vet. WFF raised over $8K for veterans outreach programs through this drawing. Thanks to all who supported. Steve

1452343_619993178056783_790389242_n.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts