AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1,000 FIRM, sorry no trades. I have an AK74 Bulgarian Arsenal SLR104fr with a custom two-tone ODGreen/BL cerakote finish done by Trident Armory, original finish on bolt to prevent damage to the chrome chamber. This rifle also has a folding stock, forward quad-rail, tac maglight 3 sett w/ strobe, forward grip, buffed bolt, chrome cold hammer forged barrel, chrome piston and chamber, two green painted 30r mags, one black bulgarian 30r mag, one 95 round drum, buttstock cleaning kit, 210rnds of 7n6 armor piercing ammo, original black poly furniture and an ak sight tool. It has seen 250rnds since it has been refinished, and 300 before that. Purchased new on 2-17-15. Info on cerakote- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUwOR4Tq10

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures:

Sorry I started this thread on mobile, here are the photos. One of these photos is with the original poly furniture that comes with the rifle. I would also like to add that the front sight post and cleaning rod are original finish.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
As per forum rules, please state where the rifle is and/or where it will be shipping from. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts