AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I recently purchased a Century VSKA from my local dealer and I have been trying to find a hand guard that will fit. My only problem is, I have been looking at century's website, and all the google images I can and I cannot seem to find my exact model AK online. As you can see, my sight isn't at the end of the barrel like most, it is at the end
of my hand guard or midway down the barrel. I have been looking at the magpul hand guards (7.3.in) because I think that will fit my style of gun. I was wondering if anybody could offer me any insight into what yall are running on your guns that are the same style as mine and more importantly, if anybody even has my exact gun haha. Any and all help would be appreciated. Im excited to join the AK family, Cheers!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
quick, before rifle is to used sell it. century is a terrible trash. you should have never bought it.
sell it ASAP do not poor any more money onto that hole of despair. buy PSA GF3 instead

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hello everybody, I recently purchased a Century VSKA from my local dealer and I have been trying to find a hand guard that will fit. My only problem is, I have been looking at century's website, and all the google images I can and I cannot seem to find my exact model AK online. As you can see, my sight isn't at the end of the barrel like most, it is at the end
of my hand guard or midway down the barrel. I have been looking at the magpul hand guards (7.3.in) because I think that will fit my style of gun. I was wondering if anybody could offer me any insight into what yall are running on your guns that are the same style as mine and more importantly, if anybody even has my exact gun haha. Any and all help would be appreciated. Im excited to join the AK family, Cheers!
You aren't going to find a lot of people on AK forums with Century AKs, so it is unlikely anyone on here has the same rifle. That being said, it looks like a standard handguard length, I imagine it would take any standard AKM handguard unless there is something proprietary about it that I can't see from the picture.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
for the price that WASRs go to these days i would forgo that option in favorof PSA GF3 or Riley defense or whatever Atlantic has on offer from their own shop..
Romanian WASR as imported by century is a trash rifle, when it was $500 and only other option was self-build or Arsenal you could justify the compromise. now - many better options available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts