SOLD Locally

Selling a Romanian Micro Draco by Century Arms. It has an upgraded rear AC Unity AKM sight block which made it possible to natively install the Texas Weapon Systems Dog Leg Rail Top Cover (Gen 3). Also included is the TWS Gen-3 Basic Rear Peep Sight and the installed StormWerkz Folding Mechanism (Standard Type). All of these upgrades were installed by a AK gunsmith. Comes with the US Palm Magazine and Manual.

About 200 rounds fired in total, about 100 rounds were fired after the upgrades.
This is a used firearm so there are blemishes on the firearm in general. Please view the photos.

Price: SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the Micro Draco, I also have SLR Rifleworks furniture:

SLR AK ION 4.7" Lite MLOK EXT Handguard
SLR Synergy Linear Hybrid Comp in Color Anodized
SLR AK Billet Stock (Compatible with the StormWerkz Folding Mechanism)
SLR Barricade Handstop

Also included is the CRH Billet AK Pistol Grip

(I've included a photo showing how the SLR furniture looks installed, the Red Dot or the windowed magazine isn't included in the sale.)

Package Deal: SOLD

All payments are either CashApp or Zelle because of the item type, Paypal isn't an option.

If you need proof of ownership, feedback from other forums or my phone number and address, if you are serious, feel free to ask.