AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a Century Yugo variant built on a Nodak receiver serial #00001. Great shape, pretty nice build, not perfect...typical Century Yugo. How much, if any, do you think this low serial number would add to the value? Never seen this topic brought up here and was just curious what your opinions were, thanks.

· Registered
1,651 Posts
Maybe someone labeled a bent flat as a nodak to increase marketability??

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has the typical prefix Mxx00001 - I just didn't know if it was a good idea to post the exact rifle and serial, but given the fact that it's a Century Yugo on a DCI with a bulged trunnion kind of narrows it down to 3 models :wink: Not trying to be secretive just wasn't sure if it's safe to show the world the exact model and serial I own. :goof:

I have another Century Yugo that's the same model and the laser engraving looks exactly the same as the #00001, same big billboard on the side of the receiver:

"Century International Arms.....DCI......MN....Mxx0001"

But in general does anyone think a Century #00001 adds any significant value? Just curious.

· Registered
2,175 Posts
There are some makes/models collectors would pay a premium for low #'s....Colt AR15 comes to mind......It was like winning a jackpot when i found my Colt SP1 with a 6000 serial range. Century is a whole nother story...... :grin:

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Appreciate the input. Never even noticed it was an #00001 until after I brought it home. I didn't really think it would add much value, but as mentioned above anything it possible of Gunbroker :twisted: Thanks again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.