AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone order one of the yugo rpk kits without the bipod?
how are the bipods held on one of the kits that come with a bipod?
are they pinned on or do they clamp,screw?

any info would be great

thanks
BLM

·
Registered
163 Posts
Spoke with my sales person today about them as I thought about getting one. She told me that they will not be matching number guns, will have finish wear, and may have carving's in the stock. Bore was to be dark on some, maybe good on others. Decided to pass on the "crap-shoot". Maybe someone else will come up with something better... :neutral:

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
I am of the opinion that if you did not get a hand pick from a couple of months ago on either a Yugo or Romy RPK kit, you are getting bottom of the barrel customer returns. Most I have seen have shot out barrels and piss poor muzzle wear. I have ordered both a Yugo and Romy RPK from some of the distributors besides CFS and had crap after even begging for a good muzzle. This "distributors" were suppose to have gotten the better lots than what CFS has gotten. Bewarned that CFS as a matter of policy will make you eat the return shipping even if they send you crap. Unless you have had your nose up the ass of one of the female CFS reps and then they wll do a sweatheart deal and maybe cut a side deal for return shipping.

Hootbro

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I got a kit when they first came out it's in pretty good shape. Matching #'s, clean barrel. It has carvings on the handguards & buttstock. I do like new ones & I like the battlefield pickups. Here are some pics if the bipod.
It appears to a solid piece with the legs pinned in place. It is spring loaded
& has a clamp to hold them together when not in use. You have to swivel the muzzle nut to remove the cleaning rod.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks sasm7 for the pics that answers my question

I am thinking hootbro is right on what they would be
thanks for the replies guys

when I called to ask questions they said that there was only a few left that was monday and the website still has them for sale you would think even if they wernt matching they would still sell out in 5 days
maybe just a thought

1 - 5 of 5 Posts