AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my front ends from centerfire.both matching and complete except rear stock and triggerguard.i was shocked when i opened up the first bag and found a yugo flatside.these are pretty rare and can be built on a regular akm receiver.i was told these were early rifles and they beefed up the front trunnion to help with gernade launching in the later models.the second front end has trench art, all matching.barrels are typical yugo,will clean up but that is not a problem for me.i build shooters,not target rifles or safe queens.very pleased for $129.sold out very fast.flatside sightbase yugo marked.both covered in cosmo.will clean them up today.

G

·
0 Posts
The front end I got was bulged, but all matching numbers, even the top cover. The recoil spring was electro-penciled with a number that matched the front trunnion. Wood is almost perfect!
All in all a very good deal! I should have bought more than one!

·
Registered
754 Posts
I am very jelous of your slabside M70!!!

The two that i ordered as soon as i saw them, and got a few days ago were all matching, both AB2 underfolder marked, bulged front trunion with shot out barrels, both every part matched with stamped numbers, but the recoil springs were electro penciled and non matching even then. They are in OK shape, plenty of cosmo which is good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts