AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i WAS going to order some russian mags but the ground shipping is $14.99??????????????? WTF???? i laughed....then cleaned the liter box...

·
Registered
696 Posts
Re: cdnn shipping on mags!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahah

skrilla said:
i WAS going to order some russian mags but the ground shipping is $14.99??????????????? WTF???? i laughed....then cleaned the liter box...
Just wait until the weekend and see what type of deals they are running. It seems like a lot lately are free shipping on orders over a certain amount - $150 to $200 seems fairly common.

Spooky

·
Registered
62 Posts
:zombie: Cdnn has a flat $9.99 shipping. I order from them all the time, as recent as last week same price.

223SAINT

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Looks like times have changed.

* Flat Shipping Rate of Only $14.99 Per Order!

All orders shipped standard ground service to provide the cheapest, yet most secure and effective way to get our products to your door!

* $14.99 Shipping Rate good for the continental 48 states only. Alaska & Hawaii customers need to call 800-588-9500 to place their orders. We can only ship to the 50 United States, No Subsidiaries or APO/FPO addresses. We apologize for any inconvenience.
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/info.html

·
Registered
62 Posts
:mad: Wow, I am glad I bought all I needed from them anyways. They do ship for free if you spend $200 + which I did but $14.99 shipping for a few mags is kinda steep. I guess it must be inflation That suck man!

223SAINT

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
just order some really heavy shit that is fairly cheap that will teach them!

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
too bad they dont sell ammo, that could bite them in their butt real fast :twisted:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
just order some really heavy shit that is fairly cheap that will teach them!
:grin:

·
Registered
62 Posts
catsailer40 said:
too bad they dont sell ammo, that could bite them in their butt real fast :twisted:
They do sell ammo.... like XM193 and 5.7 x 28 ammo. Download their flyer and look on the last page :dance:

223SAINT

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I was planning on ordering 10-15 cleaning kits from them, but shipping at $14 makes that pretty inpractical.

·
Registered
282 Posts

skrilla said:
Note that these say Soviet Bloc, NOT soviet. You will likely get bulgarian mags, although there is a chance you will get a Izzy side stamp or two. Just an FYI. Probably still worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

meyerse said:
skrilla said:
Note that these say Soviet Bloc, NOT soviet. You will likely get bulgarian mags, although there is a chance you will get a Izzy side stamp or two. Just an FYI. Probably still worth the price of admission.
i got the ones with the star on the rib

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
CDNN

could be a crap shoot coz they pick for you. I asked for some side stamped but didn't get any except when they had there free shipping deals in the beginning ($70 TO 100 totals)

·
Super Moderator
10,312 Posts
Kenelm52 said:
Gotta make some juice on the shipping end of the action... :neutral:
CDNN's main business model is that of a distributor to the dealer level that usually places sizable orders. Their flat rate shipping is the same if you bought 1 item or 200 items. Not really juicing anybody then.

Shipping 4 steel AK mags for me after packaging can come to 4.5 lbs. Shipping priority depending on zip can be $6.03-$16.21 with parcel post in the $5-$11 range. So CDNN's $14 shipping is not that unreasonable even for a small order.

With the last two USPS rate changes, USPS has really raised the cost of package shipping and is on par with FedEx and Big Brown. It it going to take awhile to get people's systems "shocked" in to accepting the reality of higher shipping costs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts