AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MMMMMM Dat' AKS74U kits....

Someone said it best before the thread got locked down about New York gun confiscation, this is what happens when you give otherwise hourly employees a salary and power to abuse. Mind blowing how these so called operations are nothing more than felonious illegal tactics. The entire organization should be shut down.

ATF reportedly used rogue tactics in a half-dozen cities | Fox News

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
MMMMMM Dat' AKS74U kits....

Someone said it best before the thread got locked down about New York gun confiscation, this is what happens when you give otherwise hourly employees a salary and power to abuse. Mind blowing how these so called operations are nothing more than felonious illegal tactics. The entire organization should be shut down.

ATF reportedly used rogue tactics in a half-dozen cities | Fox News
wow thats alot of ak-74u pistols

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Maybe I'm just numb to it but I'm not really suprised. The tactics LE use has always been questionable.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Who was selling AKSU pistols? I don't recall seeing any ads for these.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Saw the pic a few hours ago and said the same thing.

IIRC, every gun in that photo is either a M92 or AKSU....which is slightly strange.
I wonder if this is a stock photo used for "SBR" or "Machine Gun" related stories, and had nothing to do with the series of stings. Who knows. The details are really vague.

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Who was selling AKSU pistols? I don't recall seeing any ads for these.
While some may have been built...nobody is marketing AKSU pistols. Once that happens the ATF will close imports of 7n6 ammunition so fast our heads will spin. I sent AIM Surplus a nasty gram because they had 7.5" 5.45 AR uppers listed as "Pistol uppers". Of all people they should know better. A day later the listing was changed to "NFA/SBR upper".

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
says its a 2008 file photo

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
So the question has changed from Who Sold to Who Made AKSU pistols?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I'm certainly not looking to get one, or even promote them.
I just find it very curious that the ATF is able to come up with a quantity of these "pistols" that not one has ever seen commercially available. The only reference is Armory USA.
It seems that every layout of guns is suspect.

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Technically 5.45 is under .22 cal diameter or something to that affect so the AP round ban doesn't affect it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts