·
Registered
97 Posts
Must’ve been a tough call between the P90 and the lever action huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Well this thread reminds me of my recent near miss.
My son in law just got back from Afghan deployment
He’d collected for me an isis flag and two trench art mags off one of the animals he dispatched.
He said the mags had isis flags carved on one side and something about death to infidels on the other side.
Saddly
Confiscated at his last checkpoint before getting back as “trophies of war” .... fucking bullshit.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Shared with permission from a good friend, working off the phone and got a couple duplicates
I realize they are the enemy, but you gotta give props to the insurgent running around in the desert popping off shots with a lever-action Henry Golden Boy. I bet the same guy was carrying that Colt Python in a tan leather drop holster.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I realize they are the enemy, but you gotta give props to the insurgent running around in the desert popping off shots with a lever-action Henry Golden Boy. I bet the same guy was carrying that Colt Python in a tan leather drop holster.
S&W model 10.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He was not sure where the picture of the pistols was from. I reckon some Iraqi guy had collected them possibly.

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Iranians playing cowboy and Indians! ;)

I myself am kinda amazed also at the Henry rifle.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Gotta love the ancient rifle and the Steyr AUG in the same pic. Love the ancient rifle for the heritage and the AUG well, it is so badass.

·
Super Moderator
25,621 Posts
Several from my tour:
Hadjified chopped AK we used on QRF with a 75 round drum. I kept the drum...
Left side AK.JPG

MP44
MP44 in EOD collection.JPG
Persian carbine with saddle ring. Tried to bring it home legally, and was told to fuck off.
Left side view from Persian Mauser.JPG
1928A1 Thompson
Left side view of M1928 Thompson.JPG
Mosin Sniper rifle, but some asshole beat me to the optics.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts