AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving soon, and as my first project I planned to "Krink out" a 5.56 Saiga, i've been able to find all the parts i need on the net EXCEPT for the rear sight block. Anyone know where i could find one?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, thats what I meant. I knew the rear sight was on the cover, but wasn't sure what to call the hinge part. Now I know, so thanks for that :smile:

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
AK Lover 91,
Do you work at the Lab? Noticed on CNN that they received some new guns!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jithaca said:
AK Lover 91,
Nope, don't work at the lab, but they did get some fancy guns in.

For some reason, alot of people were pissed about them having guns now. Guess they forgot about the plutonium.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
AKLover_91 said:
jithaca said:
AK Lover 91,
Nope, don't work at the lab, but they did get some fancy guns in.

For some reason, alot of people were pissed about them having guns now. Guess they forgot about the plutonium.
I guess they forgot,

"It's about the Plutonium... not the guns!"

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
K-var has the block that fits the 223 and 762 in stock, at the moment. The only option I know of for the the 545 is to buy one of the 16 inch Krinkov barrel assemblies and sell off the parts you don't need.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thanks, I didn't see them last nite when I was on their site. I'll look again. Now to find a FSG/GB. ..........one piece at a time... :grin:

·
Registered
714 Posts
daywalker said:
I didn't see them either. I had to do a search for "hinge" to find them.
DW

I went back and found them that way myself after my last post. It is almost as if they are trying to hide the Krink parts. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts