AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
call me crazy, but i like to let my voice be heard. I just sent a message to the Pearl Milling Company (formerly known as Aunt Jemima). I wanted to let them know that due to their 'cancel culture' bullcrap of removing the Aunt Jemima name and image, I would never purchase their products again. I told them I found it sad and pathetic that they felt the need to scrub the iconic image that generations have grown to know and love over the course of their lives. If we don't let these companies know where we stand on these issues, it will just continue to get worse. I'm certain it will fall on deaf ears, but I want to at least, let them know that they will no longer get my money.

·
Registered
167 Posts
call me crazy, but i like to let my voice be heard. I just sent a message to the Pearl Milling Company (formerly known as Aunt Jemima). I wanted to let them know that due to their 'cancel culture' bullcrap of removing the Aunt Jemima name and image, I would never purchase their products again. I told them I found it sad and pathetic that they felt the need to scrub the iconic image that generations have grown to know and love over the course of their lives. If we don't let these companies know where we stand on these issues, it will just continue to get worse. I'm certain it will fall on deaf ears, but I want to at least, let them know that they will no longer get my money.
Ok, your crazy.

Like homemade flapjacks better anyway .

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
thats like the football team The Washington I Dont Know Whats

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
You're not crazy and good for you. We outnumber the left but we are not as vocal. After they pulled that bs, I won't buy any of that companies products again.

The real "Aunt Jemima" aka Nancy Green, has a story worth reading. Here is some of it,
Nancy Green - Wikipedia

What a great example of an American success story. Her life's struggle and deeds should be taught and celebrated, not canceled and erased by a woke culture.

At about the 0:21 mark, this sums it up, "Every thing woke turns to shit"

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
They could have sidestepped all of that bullshit,contacted Isabella Sanford's estate ,used her image and rebranded as Aunt Weezy's

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anytime these companies pull shit like this, I want to let them know that there are consequences. Maybe they don't care, but at least I feel better knowing that they know where at least one person stands, and that they'll never get another penny from me. I quit drinking soft drinks when both Pepsi and Coke publicly supported BLM.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
People are boycotting Ben & Jerry’s ice cream because Ben & Jerry’s is boycotting Israel. States are selling off Unilever bonds over their boycotting of Israel.
That's an easy one. Besides the fact that BJ's(lol) politics suck, so does there overpriced ice cream.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts