AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys in California who sell there Chinese SKS's (With Original Bayos) or their FAL G1 or G3 builds (With Stripperclip topcovers and 10/20 rd. mags) or their AK/AKM's (with BB or MMG and their 10/30 mags) or their CETME builds or their M38/SVT or M40SVT or their M1949/56 or Semi-Auto Pistols are foolish because these Items could suddenly become Unobtainable due to unforseen problems with firearms & parts shipping to PRK ... or new San Franpsycho values draconian firearms restrictions upheld by the 9th jerkit court of shlemiels reguardless of Heller !

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
so your message is, that guys selling any kind of "evil" rifles in kali, are foolish and should stop...

this effects romy's how?

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
catsailer40 said:
so your message is, that guys selling any kind of "evil" rifles in kali, are foolish and should stop...

this effects romy's how?
How hard is it to get evil rifles in PRK ? (Some guys just think they can run out and get a SAR 1 or MAK-90 or CETME or FAL build after selling the one they already had (Forgetting the poor guys trying to organize "Build Parties" to do somthing with the only thing they can get these days which are kits or Flats & parts! (When they already had the weapon & sold it to buy a used Prius or His & her IPODS & DOCKING STATIONS ...

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Gator Monroe said:
catsailer40 said:

this effects romy's how?
How hard is it to get evil rifles in PRK ? (Some guys just think they can run out and get a SAR 1 or MAK-90 or CETME or FAL build after selling the one they already had (Forgetting the poor guys trying to organize "Build Parties" to do somthing with the only thing they can get these days which are kits or Flats & parts! (When they already had the weapon & sold it to buy a used Prius or His & her IPODS & DOCKING STATIONS ...
how the hell should i know? i dont live in kali :lol:

·
Registered
736 Posts
catsailer40 said:
Gator Monroe said:
catsailer40 said:

this effects romy's how?
how the hell should i know? i dont live in kali :lol:
Members of the military in California can get an assault weapon permit. Anybody else can forget about it. (or get a rifle not specifically named in the AW law and build it without any evil features..Example: "AK-47=NO, NDS-1=OK)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have no clue what that guy in the first post was saying. First of all, you cannot sell a legally registered assault rifle to another person in CA. Those are like gold to some.

Just about every other rifle is easily purchasable through legal channels. Of course they must comply with CA law, and be modified appropriately to be purchased here. However, there are still companies who are making a lot of money doing business here. These include Cold War Shooters and DDs Ranch. Also many local stores sell AKs, ARs, Fals, XCRs, Sig556s, etc. off the shelves.

Our laws only outlaw a specific group based on name, and then we have a generic characteristic law like the old fed ban. If it's not listed and doesn't fit the generic, it's not an AW, just a regular old rifle.

For some reason there has been a boycott on CA gun owners rather than working with us to make sure our 2nd amendment is intact. It's not like everyone ran to Canada during the Federal Ban.

·
Registered
446 Posts
no flame meant to any one. BUT! if the good people of komiforinia want to send a message to there state goverment about there second amendment rights, then they need to move to a free state. you are paying tax money to fight yourself. komiforinia is a different country. arnold swartenwhatever as govouner? come on what'd ya expect.

the worst part is half the asinine laws they come up with get shoved down the rest of our throats. i.e.(c.a.r.b.)

in another thread and on another board. the question was asked,"if califorinia was invaded by mexico would you raise arms to defend it".
i answered "of course, it is u.s. soil after all". but in reflection of late i would really have to think about it. 49 just has a nice ring to it!

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We here should know how many hoops we have to jump through to get a Firearm (especially a hand gun) and getting rid of any weapons here these days (Just for some cash is stoopid)... and getting rid of Listed or soon to be banned or verbotten weapons is downright ignorant

·
Registered
782 Posts
<redacted> Kalifornia!

Seems to me that state is everything I left behind in the UK and then some. And none of it was good stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts