AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was interesting - not an AK per-say, but the cal mix reminds me of the Rusky police ops:

"The Tai'an Detachment of the Chinese People's Armed Police Force (APF) organized 30 special operation members to conduct a military skills training, in a bid to further enhance their combat capability in complex environment. They completed many training subjects, such as the special tactics, precision shooting, hard qigong and anti-hijacking force assault. Although their average age is only 20 years old, they have undertaken the security work for several major events. (Photo: China Military Online/People's Daily Online)"

And then:

Egypt's Interior Ministry Special Operations

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hk1123 said:
he cal mix reminds me of the Rusky police ops
Most of the Russian CTO raids are found in vid form, with very few stills - but they generally involve 7.62x54, 7.62x39, 9x39, 9x21, 9x19 and 9x18 depending on the situation. Never 5.45 though, as I believe that their doctrine is not to have that little guy bouncing around structures, as opposed to the heavier rounds and pistol cals.

Some involve a BTR variant, 80s I believe - along with some of the newer APCs as well, including gun trucks and sometimes RPGs.

They are generally a good watch, iffin you like that stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts