AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these any good? From everything I’ve seen and read they get good marks. I’m hesitant strictly because “CAI”. May take one in a trade for boot. I see on Gunbroker they are 2500+ lol which I take with a grain of salt. What’s a fair price if a wanted to cash out?

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
They are just shooters, zero collectors value.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
All AKs are collectible these days. ;) I think ATM didn't complete the contract or something because there were a bunch of barreled receivers that were floating around. Unless they were just blems.

·
Registered
124 Posts
All AKs are collectible these days. ;) I think ATM didn't complete the contract or something because there were a bunch of barreled receivers that were floating around. Unless they were just blems.
Are these any good? From everything I’ve seen and read they get good marks. I’m hesitant strictly because “CAI”. May take one in a trade for boot. I see on Gunbroker they are 2500+ lol which I take with a grain of salt. What’s a fair price if a wanted to cash out?
I like the one I have. Smooth shooter, butter action. If I sold it I would be asking 1.2K.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts