AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That comes to just $264.50 @ 1,000 with no limit. I live just 2 miles from the Glendale, Arizona Cabela's so I just drove over. They'll ship to your door. They had a ton in stock, but it was priced $5.49 @ box on the shelf. I had printed out the ad from their website, so they gave it to me for $5.29. .20 cents a box adds up over 64 boxes. I bought 1,280 rounds total. Herters is repackaged Tula. The cases are stamped "Tulammo". This is 122 grain lead core FMJ, steel cased, non corrosive, berdan primed. Not a bad price.

Herter's 7.62x39 Rifle Ammunition : Cabela's

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you have a cabelas card get it shipped for $5 with promo code CLUBFIVE

Comes in handy when ordering heavy items like ammo.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I will keep this in mind, as I am hoping to head to Cabela's this weekend to get my hands some reloading components.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great deal if you have a cabelas visa CC $5 flat shipping on ammo. They don't require adult signature for delivery either. They had this for $4.29 for several months before the panic. When it came back it was $6.99 but has gone on sale again for $5.29.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Maybe things are getting better as I saw this ammo for 5.17 at walmart today and there was a fair amount on the shelf at 3 pm.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I did end up snatching 100 rounds of this ammunition while I was at Cabela's. Granted, that isn't much, but I did have to buy some reloading components (8X57mm Mauser reloading dies, RCBS 9mm carbide reloading dies) while I was there. Furthermore, I couldn't find 8X57mm brass while I was at Cabela's, so I had to buy some of that, in addition to 8mm/.323" bullets from Midway USA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts