AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I'm new to guns, AKs, and Forums tbh. If I'm in the wrong place, please forgive me.....

I recently purchased a Century Arms C39 AK47 Pistol and am not to happy with the stock railed fore-grip and am looking for an alternative at a low price point. I know "If you want good you have to pay for it", but I'm hoping I can find something decent that fits my AK and at a price point I can afford.

Also, I plan to SBR it in the future and am also up for info and feedback about good stocks and stock adapters. Same thing as above though, I'm looking for good value and pricepoint.
Below is a picture of the Pistol I have, shark fin sight and all
95003.jpg
Any information and help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate your reply. I already looked over their stuff when I was looking for an end plate adapter. I am trying to decide between theirs and the one that comes with the sig brace. and then selling the sig brace to an AR pisol guy lol

Mission First Tactical Tekko 2-Piece Handguard Integrated Rail System

This is the one I got before, and it just didn't quite line up. That's the reason I came to an AK forum, I was hoping to find someone who already really knows his types and could just tell me "look for THIS when you search" or something. I say this because I see a lot of people say stuff in product reviews like "This fits X type AK-47/AK pistol"

I wasn't completely honest when I said I'm new to guns and AKs...I know a little bit, basics. I came to this forum knowing I knew nothing compared to what you guys know lol. the next tier of knowledgeable so to speak.
Kinda like Reporting to your first day in basic, you don't go there and tell the Rangers training in the next Yard how to do their shit lolol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that looks really nice. I found a magpul handguard I think I have settled on. The problem is it doesn't have a top rail. So idk what I'll do about that.
I have attempted to contact the Century Arms guys becasue apparently they make the SB47. and see if they will just sell the adapter. then i can attach any AR tube and stock
3127112_03_sb47_brace_for_ak_pistol_640.jpg 2800203_02_new_sb47_ak_pistol_stabilizing_640.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts