AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys all using for your C&R Bound Book? Anything Fancy? I'm still not thrilled with my process.

Just curious?

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I think a lot of guys use the bound book that Brownells sells.

ETA: Looked on their site but cant find it anymore. Dont know if they still sell one or not.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Brownells for me, i also have a pc program also, i keep both, the pc more for the pcitures and reports i cand run from it. it also is handy for the insurance agent for my policy rider. he has pics and a summery sheet and value of each one.

Ronald

·
Registered
181 Posts
When I had my FFL and when I had my C&R I just went to Staples and bought a bound ledger type book. It worked for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
When I had a C&R I used one of those bound note books with the black and white specks on the cover. I think as long as it's the type that you can tell if pages are ripped out it's fine.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
TravisAasen said:
Xenogy said:
I use the Brownell's book. It's approved by the BATF.
do you have a link by chance?
I was lucky and found the link. I hate navigating Brownell's webpage. Their catalogs do come in handy for that reason.

Here you go only $3

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=1694&title=FIREARMS+RECORD+BOOKS

Now you have to order more stuff from them so you don't have to feel like an idiot paying $7 shipping for a $3 item! :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts