AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I buy a C-MORE sight NIB for $150.00? Is it worth it, and can I use it on a .308 platform? Any problems with them anyone knows of? Any help would help; thanks. :grin:

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thekatar said:
They suck.
Now tell me how you really feel about them. :lol:

With this comment, I don't need any other opinions. I'm gonna pass on it. Thanks Thekatar. :grin:

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
my buddy has one and swears by it.

he said the first one bought had a plastic body and he had tons of problems holding zero. he kept sending it back until they replaced it with one having an aluminum body, he has not had problems since...

edit - this is used on a semi AR in 556

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
A friend of mine has one on his PS90 and I couldn't get it to hold zero for shit.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
No QD, doesn't hold zero when removed, poor adjustment controls that are uncovered and easily bumped out of zero, laser projector blocks view through irons, cheap plastic housing, no protection for the window, uses uncommon camera batteries, poor battery life...

·
Banned
698 Posts
They are real popular with the IPSC crowd. But nowhere near as popular as Aimpoints.

I never heard of any quality or use issues with CMores, they have been around for a while.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have 6 and they are all just fine. If you like to fiddle with shit they are not for you. Just set them and leave them be.

Just because you can play with a weapon as if it is "Legos" dosn't mean that you should make it a OCD type problem like many seem to have nowadays..

The 6 that I have are all on AR's, they are the ones with the A2 rear sight as part of the body.

Like I have said mine are all great, but YMMV...

--->APB

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
They suck, but you've already heard that.

There's a reason why FN is giving them away with the PS90's and FS2000's.....because they can't sell them....

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Wow, this all surprises me. I have had 4 of them on various IPSC and GSSF guns for over 15 years with NO problems. Have put 10's of thousands of rounds through them with not so much as 1 hiccup................I can't believe all the negativity. :confused:

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
I've seen them first hand loose zero and have parts breakage issues, one of them mine.

You know my attitude concerning Eotechs.....

Let just say that I'd much rather have an Eotech over a C-More.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Templar said:
I've seen them first hand loose zero and have parts breakage issues, one of them mine.

+1

I'd rather have an F'ing Kobra than a C-More...

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Thekatar said:
Templar said:

+1

I'd rather have an F'ing Kobra than a C-More...
My dad and I have actually had very good luck with his Kobra. It's not an aimpoint or an eotech, but it' holds it's zero even after taking it off of the gun and I hit what I aim at. For the price it can't be beat on an AK IMO. The C-more on the PS90 was ALL over the place.

Now, if I had unlimited funds, I'd get a Schmitt&Bender. I played with one at the Vickers class last year, and that's the nicest optic I've ever used.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Templar said:

Yeah I can't argue with the EOTech either, I got 2 of them and they are the schizzzel!!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i love the EoTech's,.. i need to get another one when i get home.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Since when do Kobras suck? :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts