AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ak-Builder, ArmsOfAmerica and a few others just got in a bunch of Polish kits. Not sure what armory they pulled them from in the old country, but I sure am glad to see them at a decent price. Matching numbers to top it off. Might have to grab one...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are AKM kits actually. Luckily I picked up a tantal kit with original barrel a few months of back, who knows many one day more matching Tantals will find their way in. I thought for sure the Polish AKM days were long gone.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I sure miss the kits with OE barrels. Gunthings is asking 650.00 for Imbel FAL kits with barrel. I bought three of the same about six or seven years ago for 150.00. Sigh. Same with Romy G kits. Wish I would have bought ten instead of two.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Matching numbers including selector lever. Expert demil and mid 60's rifles with all milled components
Hard wood and laminated furniture..Best I have seen in a very long time..grabbed two for the collection!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I tossed the hook out, hope to reel in a keeper. I went with Apex but was tempted to due the AoA with $15 accessory kit that includes a mag. I've got some $80 Romy barrels laying around from the TRA Maadi build group buy, saved a few for a rainy day :grin:

AK Builder is showing out of stock on the U.S. barreled kits they rig up and have 16 kits left without barrels. I tried to overload the Apex and AoA carts to see how many they had left but I couldn't get the cart to readjust to show the remaining stock.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Apex $298.65 without barrel.

AoA $349 without barrel, hand selected kit, Includes 30rd or 10rd magazine, cleaning kit, and oiler.
AoA $299.99 without barrel, no hand select, option to add $15 accessory kit.

AK-Builder $309.95 without barrel.
AK-Builder $499.95 with U.S. Barrel, headspaced with FSB/GB instal - sold out.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Received one from AK Builder, unbarreled with nice patina for a battlefield pickup. Dated 1967, it appears to have had a refurb at some point.
All matching except lower hand guard scrubbed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts