AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I understand the outcome of bumb firing... but how do you actually do it?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Grip handgaurd tightly with left hand, holding gun at hip.

Stick trigger finger out rigidly in front of the trigger, inside the trigger gaurd.

Gently pull the gun foreward with your left hand.

The recoil pulls the gun back, but your left hand is still pulling foreward so it comes back only to fire the gun again, and it goes like this over and over until you stop or you run out of ammo.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems easy enough. Thanks!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Some people hook the right hand thumb into the belt loop of their jeans , it's important to maintain the steady pulling away pressure of the left hand and establish recoil bounce rhythm against the trigger finger . make sure you have a big backstop cause you'll be spraying lead wit a bullet hose :animak:

·
Registered
641 Posts
I tried it a couple times--kinda rocks ya back. Keep a good sturdy stance. For me though--ammo is in short supply everywhere-I've been just hitting my targets methodically, trying to save my ammo. 20-30 rd clips go bye-bye pretty fast :sad:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
This thread should officially be about why bump firing is a waiste of ammo. True gun owners don't bump fire or shoot more than one round per every three seconds. Once an idiot bump fired next to me while shooting my tactical bolt gun and hot brass went down the crack of my ass. Only fools and small children like bump firing. Bump firing is not a sport. Bump firing has never been used in actual combat situations and as such can never be considered a real method of shooting. Bump firing has never been endorsed by the NRA so I do not endorse it. I can get 1MOA with iron sights and special breath techniques, what kind of MOA can you get while bump firing. If and when have you ever seen Chuck Norris utilize bump firing to save America. Bump firing is only endorsed by the Liberian Army and as such is not internationally recognized. Bump firing has been known to cause tremors, heart palpatations, and fear among fellow slower moving nearly senile gun owners and is not endorsed by the AARP. Someone once contended that bump firing may be as close to Class III as we can get, though semi-auto, it is not truly Class III and because you didn't pay six times the value of the firearm it cannot be allowed. Bump firing increases throat erosion and barrel fatigue. Bump firing is not endorsed by most members of AR15.com with the exception of a fringe element that has been kicked off to other boards that support much more primitive systems such as the AK-47.

In a word, we, the collective, elitists gun owners of America cannot and will not support bump firing in any form nor can we recognize anyone who has paid no less than $1000 for their rifle as a true firearms owning patriotic American. Not to mention bump firing has never been used by anyone at the Palma 1000 yard competition.

:reaper: You have been warned, true conservative gun owners are watching.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, you had me scared there for a minute... until you started talking about Chuck Norris, the AARP, and Arf.com

Lemme just state for the record that I probably (bein' the cheap bastard that I am) won't ever be huge in to bumb firing... but ya gotta do it when ya get your first AK, right?

·
Registered
333 Posts
A gaping hole in this theory..... Norris couldn't possibly bump fire. Bump firing requires the ability to stand upright and thumbs. But I'd have to agree that bump firing is for hooligans, third world marksmen and the like.

·
Registered
333 Posts
A gaping hole in this theory..... Norris couldn't possibly bump fire. Bump firing requires the ability to stand upright and thumbs. But I'd have to agree that bump firing is for hooligans, third world marksmen and the like.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I called BS after the first sentence...But I did think it was pretty funny....Specially the chuck norris thing. My first thought after reading the first sentence was.....Oh god this ones gonna get ugly.... :lock: You know some poeple get really upset when you talk about chuck!!!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Bump this :dblfu: all you fossilized, glued to the bench , one hole fantasizing , squinty eyed , turn bolt kissing , sand bagged, oops I fell asleep between shots dinosaurs.
Shootin' is supposed to be fun, which was something invented after you were mummified . :tribe: :shakeit:

Chuck can bump a Mac 10 in each hand by tying his armpit hair to the triggers and extending his arms :bow:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Chuck can probably bump fire with his back hair, I'm sure..........but.......as a reformed bumper with my first SAR1, there is a 12 step program to cure this ill. When 7.62 went from $65 a thousand delivered to my door to about the same price for 500 rounds awhile back, I knew I had to stop.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Bump fire a Polytech. :twisted:

30 rounds in 4 seconds. The gun goes crazy and it's awesome to see the muzzle flash and hear the cases tinkling to the ground.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts