AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to bump fire a lot but with current ammo prices I stoped but I noticed my ak jams quit often now. I'm using the same ammo I always have. I keep the thing clean (that shouldn't be a problem anysways with an AK), and I didn't change anything on the gun other than a G2 trigger.

Did I break something bump firing so much? Everything looks normal.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The gun is a romanian wasr-1. I did bump a little with the new G2. I had it mostly where it would fail to fire period. Then a couple times the bolt carrier would slam shut on a spent carterage that was being ejected but "caught" by the carrier.
The times it would close and then fail to fire, I would pull the charging handle back to load another round and it would be fine for a while. I would take the dud and reload it to see if it would fire and all the duds would fire without fail.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh boy, I don't know, I had ear plugs in. I never thought of that but the next time it happens I'll look to see if it did.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok today it jammed again but this time it tried loading two rounds in at once. Why is my ak jamming al of a sudden?! What can I do to fix this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
How safe is it to fire my AK w/o the cover on? If all that will happen is I ruin a tee shirt that's cool, and I assume that means I should be damn sure to wear eye protection. But that sounds like a cool thing to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts