AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a few extra stocks screws (the ones for the rear trunnion), and sling swivel screws for a wood stock laying around that you could send me. I bought a Century Bulgy with the polymer furniture, and ordered a wood stock set for it from Apex thinking the screws would interchange from the polymer to the wood, but they are very different from the originals. They do thread in, but do not tighten. If anyone could help me out, that would b great.

Thanks,
Adam

· Registered
1,424 Posts
lordofwar2 said:
go to home depot.get some wood screws,grind down the heads,cold blue.thats what i did.
This......

Or call K-Var and see if they will sell you some and US Mail them at a reasonable shipping price. I think they do this for tiny parts if you call.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
Apex has 'em, I just ordered a set. Cost was $5, plus $4something for shipping. almost $5 each for a couple of 5-cent screws! But, hey- I just couldn't live with the "boat oar". :smile:

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I actually just ended up buying another stock set from gunner8706 on the WTS boards. I figure why spend $10 on just the screws, when I can get the whole stock set + sling swivel and screws and buttstock screws for $25 plus shipping. Plus I ordered a bunch of other stuff from him too, so that makes up for the shipping costs. Anyways, thanks for your suggestions guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.