AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is this Arsenal Bulgarian SA93 (imported 1993-1994) that has been “properly” converted (debanned) to a correct Type 3 Bulgarian AK-47 and repainted. Unlike the current milled Arsenal rifles, it has the “classic” features of the original Bulgarian Type 3 AK-47 which was designated by Factory 10 as the AKK. These classic features include a heavier and thicker barrel, a 45 degree gas block, and a vented gas tube. The conversion process included threading the barrel, replacing the FSB, replacing the GB, replacing the lower handguard retainer, installing a lower tang on the rear of the receiver, installing a sling loop on the left/rear of the receiver, and replacing the thumbhole stock set with a Bulgarian milled stock set. Instead of the more common later Bakelite/plastic stock set, this SA93 is wearing the early wood stock set which was a surplus take-off. Being about 50-years-old, it was extremely worn and faded when I got it, so I had it restored by Z-Recto. The evident pitting on various parts of the stock set clearly show that it was fielded. To help meet 922r compliance, I added a US-made muzzle nut, and the factory FCG was replaced with a Tapco G2 double-hook FCG, which gives you a total of (4) US-made parts. Since the rifle has a milled receiver, instead of a stamped receiver, you only need (5) total US-made parts. Therefore you are only down one part. To meet 922r, you can replace the Gas piston with a US-made piston, or run magazines with at least (1) US part, such as a floor plate.

In terms of accessories, I am including an original and rare Bulgarian brown leather sling, as well as the original Bulgarian polymer 5-round magazine the rifle came with. No I’m not selling the sling or magazine separately, so please don’t ask. Providing that I live in a state that now longer allows me to purchase high-capacity magazines, the 30-round magazine shown in the pictures is not included. However, steel and polymer Bulgarian magazines are both readily available in today’s market, so you should not have much trouble there. The rifle is $1600 shipped CONUS (lower 48 states) to your FFL. Sorry but I’m not looking for any Trades or Partial Trades at this time, so please don’t ask. Acceptable form of payment is a Money Order; US Postal or a large bank like BofA, Wells Fargo, PNC, etc. I typically ship 1 business day after funds clear.

***Item cross posted on another forum***

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rifle Withdrawn.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.