AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a Bulgarian muzzle brake like pictured below?

·
Super Moderator
25,787 Posts
Are you putting this on a Krink, or a 105 type of rifle?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JoeMomma said:
Are you putting this on a Krink, or a 105 type of rifle?
I want to SBR a SLR107-61 7.62x39. Have a link to where I can find one?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Give Chris Butler at AK-USA a call. (239) 334-4231. At one point he was making the correct booster for the AK-105 That was timed for the bulgy FS/GB. I think he might of also made some in 7.62X39 Not original bulgy, but you cant tell the difference. His brakes and boosters are a faithful representation of the original, and top notch quality.

·
Super Moderator
25,787 Posts
CatchMustang said:
Give Chris Butler at AK-USA a call. (239) 334-4231. At one point he was making the correct booster for the AK-105 That was timed for the bulgy FS/GB. I think he might of also made some in 7.62X39 Not original bulgy, but you cant tell the difference. His brakes and boosters are a faithful representation of the original, and top notch quality.
+1 I had an AK103 clone done by him, and the brake was top notch.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there any issue with SBRing a SLR107-61, by cutting the barrel down to the correct length for the muzzle brake? Was looking at getting Piece of History to do the job.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Pretty straight forward job if you are comfortable cutting and recrowning a barrel. Alot of guys dont even pull the FS/GB to do it. I dont have any experience with piece of history, but general consensus around here is that they are a great group of guys and are also top notch. I would not have any qualms about sending an Ak to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts