AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
that is an AWESOME collection

I've been looking for an RGD-5 for awhile and your F1kicks the hell out of my beat up old one

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Erhard is out of retail business. Sold all his inventory to the Feds for training purposes and now works in fuse research.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
you guys are killing me........awesome stuff :shock: :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Mike_F said:
Most impressive, SG.

Where did you find the VOG belt?
I just IM'ed him asking the same question! :grin:

Beautiful display!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Sturm..you got the toys! I need that vest, so like Mike_F and Johno I need to know where you got it!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike actually hooked me up with the late 80s/early 90s 6 mag chest pouch. That was like a group buy wasn't Mike?

We are always looking for Afghan chest pouches or any Russian/Soviet for that matter.

The VOG-25 belt...well, tell you the truth it was an old dot.nutz sales post that I had remembered seeing like months and months before. Once I got the VOG-25 grenades I wanted it. So I went and did a search and found the post and there was no "I'll take it" posted. It was the only one he had and his posts listed at $50...then $40....then $30 I believe. Still no takers so I emailed the guy and asked if still available. He said yes and he would take $20 delivered for it and I said I'll take it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Dang SturmGernadier you got some sweet stuff. Id like to find myself some demilled VOG-25s and 25Ps. Perhaps some F1s too! How is that Afghan era chest harness? I was considering buying one that I found. So they really are 6 mag capacity? I wasnt sure, as the Chicom ones only hold 3 and 5.45 mag loose. Its either go a classic 80s look or buy a new M23 rig. Id prefer to go for the Soviet Afghan era look with my SLR-105 soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.