AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$65 shipped. Payment methods accepted: Paypal F&F, Money order, Cashier's check, or Personal check (must clear before shipment).

I bought this stock 10 years ago (for a potential project), but never used it. It's in very nice condition, but has a small nick on the right-hand side above the rear of the thumbhole. I tried to capture it in the (last) close-up photo. I'm not an expert on these rifles, but it's my understanding that this stock can be fitted to most stamped receiver models in the AK family, which is why I originally got it.

About me: As you can see, I'm a new member to this forum, and have not established a reputation here. So I understand if you are apprehensive about buying anything from me. And though I am a fan of the AK-pattern rifles (among others), I am not very active on the firearms forums. To be completely honest, I recently joined this group primarily to post this item for sale, since eBay forbids it. But for peace of mind, you can view my eBay profile (user name: j-dub-ss), where I have a perfect record after 400+ transactions. So, if you'd like to buy this stock, I hope that gives you some assurance. Thanks. -jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The stock is actually Hungarian and not Bulgarian.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. The stock is actually Hungarian and not Bulgarian.
Ugh. I knew that, but still labelled it incorrectly!!! LOL. Thanks for catching my mistake. I don't see a way to fix the title, so it seems I need to close this thread and start a new one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.