AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
curious about the value of my kit....might be changing direction on it

i have a heat treated receiver blank from recreactorblanks.com to go with it as well

Kit was demilled (not virgin) from a factory-assembled, unfired weapon and is complete except for receiver. also has cleaning kit and includes the trigger guard that is usually missing with demilled kits

kit appears to be from early production while bulgaria was transitioning from assembling soviet parts to all bulgarian. no circle 10 or date code on the front trunnion, just a 5 digit number that repeats on ALL parts w/o abbreviation

let me know! thanks

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I would say $750 to $800. I wouldn't pay $1200 for a kit when I could get a complete rifle from k-var for that price.

·
Registered
553 Posts
With receiver and fake can, I am sticking with 1200- Romy G's are going for 400 plus. Black Jack barrels are going for how much now ??? What you or I would pay isn't what the market (maybe not here) will bring. If you can't sell the kit parting it out may be an option.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Id also say 1200 or less now that kvar is doing the 104s.
Its a very nice kit, but like anything the comparable items make up the value. Might not be the best time to sell IMO.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$700-$800 the factory krinks kill the kit prices
i completely agree....which is why i have decided to eat the money loss (amount paid for this kit) and just get tha darn thing built

buying a factory arsenal krink would be even more of a money loss at this point

1 - 8 of 8 Posts