AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SPF: Bulgarian AK74 intact orig Military Bbl kit, '89, matching, Exc cond!

SPF: Bulgarian AK74 original, intact barreled kit, 5.45 x 39mm, excellent for home builders, Soviet '83-era clone builds (has a three-digit bolt carrier), the least expensive AK74 to build... Bulgarian armorers already did the hard part!

Bulgarian AK74, 5.45, intact Bbl! (Item #6)

Up for sale is an excellent condition Bulgarian AK74 kit, date coded 1989, with the original cold hammer forged, chrome lined, military 5.45 x 39 barrel, bore and crown show only light use. Ready for your build, whether a Bulgarian military restoration, battlefield pickup, or a Soviet clone...
Matching parts except for the (correct-style) top cover. Furniture is nicely dark with the usual rust-colored plastic grip. this kit originally had a tack-welded brake and bayo lug, but the weld has been removed, the lug and front sight block have been restored and touch-up painted, and an excellent condition two-piece Bulgarian "half moon" brake is included as pictured. Importers ground the selector interior lever to prevent use as a FA part, and although the demil they did on the trunnion was rough, the grinding off of the rivets prevented any "egging" of the rivet holes (especially good for any home builders out there) and it will be covered fully when built. Get this kit and build away!

SPF! $600.00
delivered, payment to be sent within 24 hrs via extremely discrete PP only, gift payment without comments, or $621 as regular purchase with fees. Cross posted elsewhere, so time and date stamp will determine purchaser.

I will also offer the purchaser an AUSA 5.45 receiver for $75 (gift) or $78 regular payment via PP, receiver MUST ship to your FFL and they must be able to accept shipment from a non-licensee, additional shipping fees will apply if sent separately from the kit.

DSC_0362C.jpg DSC_0376C.jpg DSC_0378C.jpg DSC_0367C.jpg DSC_0364C.jpg

New bits, kits, and pieces listed 2015...

Hi folks, I've been away for quite a while, but I'm back again, with a few critical parts and kits to sell... I am the same Five Four Five that always found the best Soviet wood AND hard to find items, and I'm now going to be offering kits and other parts... Stay tuned for more items that I'll be selling in the weeks to come!

Up for sale are several rare and hard to find parts kits and accessories for guns issued from the 1970's to the 1990's
Please post "I'll take it" per Forum rules and follow up with a PM, in your PM, be sure to let me know:
1) Your on-line name, as posted.
2) Real name and address for postal delivery by Priority Mail or other agreed to option, if a larger/bulky item (I will work with you on options as long as they are provided with a tracking number per Forum rules).
3) Item number from these new 2015 listings.
I will reply with the payment info, your choice of either discrete PP (+3 1/2%) as a regular payment, or PP gift (without any comments, please) and an order acknowledgment.
4) FFL dealer information, one that will accept shipments from a non-FFL holder (only for items with receivers in the sale).

Please, no requests for sales or shipping outside the lower 48, and no sales to states or localities where any of the parts in a kit and/or item offered are banned.

Contact me for combined shipping on multiple items, etc.

Please note that I can accept incredibly discrete PP only for this item, and funds must be sent within 24 hrs of your "I'll take it!"!

Thanks for looking, and I hope I can help you equip your valuable builds and collections!

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump with regular-text price for folks viewing on handheld-device apps! ...$700.00 plus shipping noted above.

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Monday bump with a discount of $50 for any member who knows anyone in the service... Pay via PP within 24 hrs, and the kit can be yours for $625!

Happy Memorial day!

-Five Four Five

1 - 18 of 18 Posts