AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know more about this type of build. Feel to provide any information regarding such, perhaps even a pic or two. Thanks! :grin:

2XTM 9mm AK Builds. Flats have the opening cut using the dimensions on the 2XTM instructions. Typically, The rails that come with the flat will be the standard rails and will have to be modified to fit the adapter. Flats are made from 4130. When bent, flat can use the 72rnd Finish M31 Soumi drum mag.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Yep, and that round is cheap and available I believe.

I've also seen a 45ACP AK, one of the nicest looking /alt builds I've seen. I think it was akmanator's ?sp.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I know the guy who designed the mag wells for the 2XTM, he taught me everything I know about AK builds.
If you are ever in Northern Utah, he has build and park parties at his home almost every weekend!! This guy has built almost every kind of AK known, and R&D'd many more.
Drop Roger an email and he will be more than happy to help you out.
http://www.lichtenbergresearch.com/2xtm/2xtm.html

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to do one or two of these. I have a few emails out, yet no response as of yet. Partial Part List:
a) barrels
b) drums
c) mag adaptors
d) looking into the bolt and carrier options...
:smile:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
krinkov762 said:
I would like to do one or two of these. I have a few emails out, yet no response as of yet. Partial Part List:
a) barrels
b) drums
c) mag adaptors
d) looking into the bolt and carrier options...
:smile:
My in progress:

#1 9mm
a.) suomi cut to AMD specs with a barreless amd kit as the backdrop
b.) suomi $25
c.) 2xtm
d.) modified 762x39 bolt, option 2 would be 545 bolt with the sleeve Roger sells

#2 762x25
a.) sleeved ppsh41 from MGS
b.) ppsh43 sitcks
c.) ppsh43 from litchenberg
d.) modified 762x39 bolt, option 2 would be 545 bolt with the sleeve Roger sells

1 - 8 of 8 Posts