AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi AK Forum. It's been a loooong time.

I'm looking for recommendations on a Builder for a Matching Blonde Hungarian AMMS Underfolder Parts kit with original barrel. Preferably someone in the East/South/Southeast. I still have a Nodak Spud NDS1-P that I'd originally intended to build it on myself, but I'm long out of practice, no longer have the equipment and would a prefer professional build for it anyway.

I've seen some past recommendations for In Range INC in Tennessee and for Meridian Ordnance in Kentucky. In Range would be a little more convenient for me (I plan on dropping parts off rather than shipping them.)

I'm thinking I might finance the Underfolder build by either selling an Original Barrel Matching Romanian G kit that I still have, or seeing if a builder would be interested mitigating the build cost in trade for the Romy.

Both of these kits have been sitting in storage for over a decade now. I started to do some builds back when, but I moved to an unfriendly state for work, so I sold off all my building materials except for the remaining kits and the NDS receiver. I checked on them last year and they were still in the same condition, smothered in cosmo.

Hoping to get this in motion around the Christmas holiday, so this is just the planning stage.

Thanks!

·
Registered
928 Posts
InRange just posted an AMMS build on their IG account

Reactions: sniper48

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
InRange did my Romy G battlefield pick up. Came out great. Don't hesitate to use them.

·
Super Moderator
26,636 Posts
I'm going to have to say Two Rivers as well. Have a look at some of the build these guys have done for members here, and you will quickly understand why they come highly recommended.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Two Rivers did my AMMS and I was thrilled with it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts