AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking around for small lots of Brown Bear. Seems really hard to find at a decent price these days. Anyone know of a good source for Brown Bear or another lacquered steel cased AK ammo at a good price?

Not a fan of the poly coated stuff from Tula and Wolf...

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
SG Ammo is due to have Golden Tiger available at any time...can't say for their laquered Brown Bear..but they do normally stock it.
They had a small quantity of lacquered Brown Bear 2 weeks ago...sold out within a day or so of being listed on their site.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brown Bear SP is all I normally shoot. Running Wolf or Tula is kinda last ditch for me. I saw the Klimovsk earlier and actually had it in the shopping cart on their site about to do the deal, but backed out. Never used any. Is it decent quality?

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Brown Bear SP is all I normally shoot. Running Wolf or Tula is kinda last ditch for me. I saw the Klimovsk earlier and actually had it in the shopping cart on their site about to do the deal, but backed out. Never used any. Is it decent quality?
I usually use Golden Tiger, but have a case of the Klimovsk and have found it to be accurate with no issues. Would purchase again if GT was unavailable.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Klimovsk is good to go. I've had no issues with it. As mentioned above GT is what I also prefer, but I was able to get a deal on a case of Klimovsk at a gun show and it performed fine.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered some of it today. Next trip to the range I will send some through my Wieger clone...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts