AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys
I've ordered a Izmash Saiga 12k over a loop hole in my local import laws.(We have a import restriction against russia) Only problem I can't get original magazines now only copies from the following brands. Can someone recommend or advise against one of the following brands?:
  • SGM Tactical (12Rounder) -> 79.10$
  • CAA (10Rounder) ->35$
  • AGP Arms (10Rounder) ->51.70$
  • ProMag(10Rounder) ->48.7$
  • ProMag (20Round drum) -> 162$
Those prices sound high but everything gun related is expensive in country.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
583 Posts
CSSPECS. Military grade steel mags. The ones I have are flawless and built like a tank.
I know there have been a lot of complaints with the Promags. Not sure about the others

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only problem is that the list I made are all mags imported into my country for the saiga 12. Importing mags my self would get pretty costly in time and money pecause of Import laws and fees. So I'm kinda stuck with those.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Stay away from ProMag. They suck in every platform. They're cheap (here), but their quality is not worth the gamble

·
Registered
427 Posts
Out of the brands listed, SGM is the best. AGP are hit and miss. I've never tried the CAA but ProMag are garbage. Any brand will likely require some fitting with a file.

CSS Spec metal mags and the MD Arms drum are solid if there is any way for you to import those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts