AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From now on I will be avoiding buying from any store that supports communism and anti-Americanism. We should come together as a country and show them that if they try to take our God given rights, they will pay!
I will no longer use places like Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google, etc. whenever possible, if enough people come together, they will lose millions of customers and billions of dollars. I encourage every one to try to at least use them less, or even stop altogether. That is if you love this country, our beautiful flag, and everyone who gave everything to give us what we have today.

God Bless America.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
harder than it seems. just google alone is so pervasive. And it happened so slowly and seemingly innocuous yet here we are at their mercy where ever you look. salami slicing? remember don't disturb the social order. does any of this seem familiar to those in the know?
trump opened my eyes wider to the threat to freedom.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I don't buy from Bezos already, but that's because he's the world's (2nd?) richest man while his company has 6x the industry average for workplace injuries. Just as easy to buy from local businesses.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm finding that local brick and mortar stores are beating prices found online, from hardware to baby stuff. Folks are addicted to online shopping.
I am one of those people usually but from now on I will try to avoid it whenever possible, I think google will be the hardest

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
yes, it is hard to avoid some companies, but I have been very conscious of what I buy and where I'm buying it for years. I'll be ramping up that effort even more now.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I get what you're saying.

But it still sounds funny since an AK is arguably the most Communist product possible. It was literally made by Communists as a tool for spreading Communism.
Great point! Hadn’t really thought about that. Ironic huh? Still, we can appreciate the design without embracing the ideology.

·
Super Moderator
25,987 Posts
I have a list somewhere Of at least some of the companies to avoid, and if I can find it, I'll post it here. Its...long.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I get what you're saying.

But it still sounds funny since an AK is arguably the most Communist product possible. It was literally made by Communists as a tool for spreading Communism.
The way I see it is that using an AK in America shows our triumph over communism and how great we are as a country. It is rather Ironic though.

Reactions: Indykid

·
Registered
149 Posts
Also Amazon is pretty much capitalism made manifest...so yeah don't buy from them but they're definitely not communist.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also Amazon is pretty much capitalism made manifest...so yeah don't buy from them but they're definitely not communist.
They are supporting communism though, because they are one of the main people who were a part of removing parlor.

·
Registered
149 Posts
They are supporting communism though, because they are one of the main people who were a part of removing parlor.
Amazon exists only to protect and build their own capital and that of the upper class. Removing parlor =/= communist, people just like to throw that around as a blanket insult. They removed it because by hosting or associating with it, they could have potentially hurt their capital. Democrats exist to protect capital, Republicans exist to protect capital. These companies exist to protect their own capital and that of their stakeholders. If a communist movement actually mobilized the working class and threatened to redistribute these billionaires' wealth, do you think they would "support communism" then?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Amazon exists only to protect and build their own capital and that of the upper class. Removing parlor =/= communist, people just like to throw that around as a blanket insult. They removed it because by hosting or associating with it, they could have potentially hurt their capital. Democrats exist to protect capital, Republicans exist to protect capital. These companies exist to protect their own capital and that of their stakeholders. If a communist movement actually mobilized the working class and threatened to redistribute these billionaires' wealth, do you think they would "support communism" then?
Ok, I see what you mean, and you are right. I guess by communism I meant being against individual freedom.

Reactions: mrabhorring
1 - 16 of 16 Posts