AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
A really nice pistol. Where did you get yours?

It's Trinity's prefered weapon as well ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
I love my 92. One of my most accurate handguns, reliable and a joy to shoot. Heavy and controllable enough I can dump everything into one of those 3" bullseyes about as fast as I can pull the trigger at 7 yards, or keep em all in the 6" black slowfiring at 50 yards.

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
I've been a Beretta fan for years. A good friend of mine bought one of those a few years back, and he really liked his. Good luck on finding food for it though, for some reason .380 is hard to find these days.

Reactions: sniper48

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I just get on EVERY notification list I can hit every night and the ammo's in stock again have just begun to start coming several a day.
.380 is one of them. At Natchez. Probably out now 2 days later.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I've been a Beretta fan for years. A good friend of mine bought one of those a few years back, and he really liked his. Good luck on finding food for it though, for some reason .380 is hard to find these days.
Recently, I have taken to collecting a few Berettas. I must admit I like them better than my S&W's.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Was biased till I got a 92S Centurion. Now Im sold. I think the Taurus 92 PT AF is even better than the B 92FS. Like the safety on the lower.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I love Beretta (what **** wouldn't?!) My .25 acp Model 950B is almost always on me as a backup or primary if I'm just walking around the block or something. Tip up barrel!

My Cheetah is an 85F. I specifically got the F instead of FS because the slide doesn't have the freakin' billboard warnings. One of my favorite guns to shoot, and I always get told it is one of the best looking handguns out there. I highly recommend the wood grips. I really want to get an 84BB someday, with the round trigger guard and nice bluing.

I traded my 92 for the cheetah, its on the top of my list to replace it again soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts