AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need a boltcutter rivet squeezer and I don't feel like driving all the way to Appleton to Harbor Freight just to get a set and make my own. If anybody has a set they would like to get rid of and will accept paypal (I am in a bit of a hurry), I would like to buy them from you or trade if you need somethings that I have.

Thanks in advance,
Dale

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I think that there is a set for sale over on the arfcom EE.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked on AR15.com EE and I didn't see one. There are a couple of guys on gunco.net that are selling, but neither will accept paypal.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
i need a set of jaws for a 18in,.. or looking to buy a complete 24in model,..

so i guess im #2 in line if a set pops up,..but im willing to pay cash, credit, check, money order,..chicken bones,.. whatever method works for you.

but the have to work on a 22mm trunnion.

dale ive got the same problem,..the only harbor freight close to me is in allentown,..about a good hour+ from me,...id spend 30 in gas just getting there and back in my truck

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Krinkfreak said:
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10397
I have been reading some "not so good" things about Maas Guns pertaining to out of spec trigger rivet jigs. It kind of makes me afraid to spend that kind of money on something that may not work.

Piss on it. I am just going to have to drive to Appleton this afternoon. While I am there I can return this holster to Gander Mountain too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I made my own and it works slick. I also returned the holster to Gander Mountain and they informed me that they don't carry the holster I want in a RIGHT hand model. WTF? They must only cater to the 17% of the population that is left handed. In case anybody is interested the 24" boltcutter was only $7.99, so I bought 2 in case I break one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts