AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boatload of Tac Gear Make an Offer

I've been cleaning out the storage space and I have a bunch of gear to sell. Much of this gear is AK related and other gear is general use, but to save space I'm just listing everything in one ad. Hope thats ok. Most of this gear is basically brand new, as I was trying different rigs until I found what worked best for me. Hopefully someone can get some use out of it.

Prices are plus shipping. Also, I don't use paypal. I will take USPS MO or checks, if you're willing to wait for the check to clear. Purchases using USPS MO will ship the day I receive payment.

#1- MultiCam Shihan rig $150.00

#2- Tactical Tailor 2-piece MAV Rig MultiCam. This comes with the TT X-harness, MAV center adapter, and 4 TT 7.62 double mag pouches. $150.00SPF to otus

#3- VTAC Brokos Belt w/ VTAC Cobra Belt- X-large, MultiCam. $150.00

#4- VTAC TYR MultiCam 7.62 pouches. Double $20.00, Single $15.00

#5- M4 mag pouches - these will hold 4 AR mags or 2 FAL/M14/G3 mags. 2-SPF to Dvankirk58, 6SPF to voron I have 0 Eagle Industries and 0 Specter left. $5.00 each

#6- Tactical Assault Gear dual pistol mag pouches. 3SPF to voron I have 0 left and they're brand new. $10.00 each

#7- BlackHawk tactical drop holster. This worked well with M&Ps, Glocks and an FNP45. $25.00

#8- BlackHawk Serpa holster. This is for left handed shooters. This model is for the Glock G17 or G19 $20.00

#9- 3 pocket AR/AK mag pouch. This is a generic pouch that holds 30rd AK mags pretty well. It can hold at least 6 AK mags. $5.00sold

#10- Desert Camo Molle Vest. $15.00

#11- 2 ParaClete small flashbang pouches. $3.00 each

#12- Glock Mags- 4 KCI G19 mags w/pouches $15.00 a pair & 2 factory G17 mags $20.00 eachSPF to Hawk45

#13- Small Alice Pack-Woodland Camo complete $25.00SPF to kurbelgehause

These items are cross posted, first "I'll take it" gets it.

The only item I would be interested in trading for,at this time, would be S&W factory M&P9 17rd mags.

Please pm with any questions.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
i'll take
- (2) of #6- Tactical Assault Gear dual pistol mag pouches. I have 3 and they're brand new. $10.00 each

-(3) of #5- M4 mag pouches- (1) eagle and (2) specter $5.00 each

thanks

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
2 factory G17 mags $20.00 each

I would like these Please. Just need a total with shipping to Tn for a money order.

Thanks,

Hawk45

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
i'll take the last
#6- Tactical Assault Gear dual pistol mag pouches.

plus,i owe you some cash for shipping as it was higher than predicted- PM sent

A.

·
Registered
837 Posts
PM sent with an offer on the TT rig.

Free bump.

-otus

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'll take "#2- Tactical Tailor 2-piece MAV Rig MultiCam. This comes with the TT X-harness, MAV center adapter, and 4 TT 7.62 double mag pouches." per our PM's. Thanks!

-otus

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for Offers. If there's something you're interested in, make me an offer. I'm usually pretty easy to work with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts