AK Rifles banner

Black Friday Speculation anyone?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BLACKTALON 
#1 ·
This is sure to be a thread of scientific-wild-ass-guesses, and little else, but if you accept it for the harmless speculation that it is, you may find benefit.

I wasn't paying attention last year to much of anything as far as black friday sales for AK stuff.
One thing I am VERY interested in this year is Saiga Sporters in all calibers, especially the 7.62X39.
Does anybody remember what they were going for last year or the year before? And does anybody care to take a guess at what they may be this year?

#3 ·
WASRs for 299! Saigas for 250! VEPRs for 499! Mags for $5!

WISHFUL THINKING

I'll just keep an eye out for the email that's supposed to be sent out on Thanksgiving Day. It should contain deals from the vendors here.

#8 ·
Manticore Arms "You Set the Sale" Black Friday Special

OK, here is the deal. We are close to 1,300 likes on our Facebook page, but we want a whole lot more! Gather up your gun loving friends and you can "Set the Sale" price at Manticore Arms for Black Friday!

Our facebook page is at www.facebook.com/manticorearms

If we reach 1,300 likes by next 12:00 am CST Friday 11/29/2013, we will post a coupon code for 15% off all purchases that day.

1,400 likes we will make it 20% off...
1,500 likes we will make it 25% off...
and so on and so forth...

We will do this up to 2,000 likes, which would be a coupon for 50% off!!!

The coupon will be good from exactly 12:01am to 11:59 pm 11/29/2013, and not a second longer!

Spread the word, go nuts, share with your Facebook friends, and post on every gun forum you know and let people know about Manticore Arms

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.