AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A man walks into his local grocery store and heads over to the produce department. He walks up to the clerk and asks "Do you guys sell half heads of lettuce?" The clerk looks at him with an incredulous look on his face and tells the customer, "Wait here and I'll go ask my boss." As the clerk turns and begins walking towards the back room, he's unaware the customer has followed him. The clerk swings open the door and shouts to his boss, "Hey boss, there's some A hole out here wanting to know if we sell half heads of lettuce!" Just then, he turns around to find the customer red-faced and staring at him and says "Oh and this gentleman wants the other half!" The customer says, "Hey, you're a pretty quick thinker, are you from Canada?" The clerk, upon hearing that bursts out laughing and says, " Hey pal, there are only two kinds of people that come from Canada. They're either hockey players or whores!". The customer, becoming even more enraged, yells, "My Mother is from Canada!!!" To which the clerk replies, "Oh, what team does she play for?"

HIOHHHHHH!!!!! :party:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
A very disrespectful joke
We have been contacted by the Canadian Consulate that if we do not shut this one down, they intend to cut off our supply of whores.

Reactions: TRAAK's
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.