AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought Id share this with yall..I built this severial months ago but never got around to photograph it..Here he is..Alot of finish wear but great barrel..A blast to build.. Ive probably had 5 of these and now down to just 2.lol My buddy hand picked this one and decided to choose it due to the bin laden carvings.. Now its all mine!!
enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
LOL nice, that probably was his first before he graduated to Khyber Pass and Krink status...that son of a bitch.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CGSteve said:
LOL nice, that probably was his first before he graduated to Khyber Pass and Krink status...that son of a bitch.
Yea I hear ya...
Just so yall know ..Im not glorifying the fuck in any way!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
:shock: :razz:

Man.....Very nice ak-nut. I love the Romy UF. Like how you kept this in kit condition. Your finish looks really well..makes the whole kit match up. Whas this kit from CTD???

Also did you use a NDS-1 and drill your own holes for the UF?

Good looking rivit work... :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Two is always better than one...LOL...

I wonder who did the carving in the HG? Romanian soliders seems unlikely....? If only this rifle good talk...

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brownstown said:
Two is always better than one...LOL...

I wonder who did the carving in the HG? Romanian soliders seems unlikely....? If only this rifle good talk...
Thats what Im saying!!

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
:shock: sweet! wonder why bin laden is written with roman letters... cool piece anyway. You're lucky to have it. :wink:

andy

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Not a Romanian soldier

I would be willing to bet it wasn't a Romanian soldier that did the carving. Those Romy rifles show up in alot of places in the world. Romanians aren't big fans of arabs.

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Confirmed kill dots on the donkey dong?
Not every rifle with symmetric lines or dots on the wood means that. Most of the time it was the result of a bored soldier/rebel/gunman, etc. just wanting to decorate. Great rifle, 'nut!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts