AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty intense video. Looks to me like one guy on the bike brake checked the SUV and got bumped. Not even knocked over. The bikers surround the SUV and force him to a stop. Try to grab the doors and the SUV guns it and runs over some bikers escaping. Eventually the SUV gets caught in traffic and the bikers smash the windows of the SUV. From the NY Times story, the biker got beat down badly and the truck's tires were slashed.
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNOyDMzn2bY"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNOyDMzn2bY

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/01/nyregion/motorcyclists-assault-suv-driver-after-chase-uptown-police-say.html?hpw&_r=0[/URL]

Makes a pretty good case for having a truck gun. ;)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Classy. I hate those bastards. Every time I'm at work and some poopstain sport biker starts talking about going 120mph in traffic I ask him to think about when he inevitably eats it and sends his 180lb body and 600lb bike flying through the back window of my Bronco doing 60 to kill himself AND my whole family. They don't care.

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
I'd have done the same damn thing...run their asses over. Drivers problem is he/she didn't make smart choices on the route...should have stayed on the highway or found a route that would have kept him moving and called for some police...because we all know NYC is safe without firearms...

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
This honestly made me laugh. I cant imagine driving to work one day and randomly being forced to run over a few bikers followed by being chased by a hundred of them....

Shocked he/she didnt just slam on their brakes at one point

EDIT- just saw the end, how the fuck didnt that person have their doors locked??????????

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I was wonder that too. Locking the doors should have been the first thing.
I guess it comes to adrenaline. I remember reading a pawn shop owner got attacked by a guy with a samuri sword (no joke), and got stabbed many times as he fought his way to his desk to get his gun... when he actually had a pocket Beretta on him the whole time. Story was posted as a warning to gun owners- training is necessary because of what adrenaline can do/how fast shit happens

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Seems like an ideal time to have a tail-gunner!:smileak:
And people wonder why I won't travel without a drum-fed weapon.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
I havent been able to fully process the liability of the initial incident, but whatever dumbass goes on a chase with your gf on the back is just downright brain dead!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
It doesn't matter who was at fault for the initial fender bender. These people took matters into their own hands in the form of mob rule like the cowardly thugs that they are.
It would have been much easier if they had just taken down a license plate number and called in a hit-and-run to the authorities.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Always plan to leave yourself an out in traffic, if nothing else he should have driven in large circles until the Police got there. ....since he couldn't have a gun.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
It doesn't matter who was at fault for the initial fender bender. These people took matters into their own hands in the form of mob rule like the cowardly thugs that they are.
It would have been much easier if they had just taken down a license plate number and called in a hit-and-run to the authorities.
yep

and that first biker definitely hit his breaks until that suv hit him. I cant get over how dumb the bikers were... if you surround a guy with his wife and daughter what do ya think he's gonna do???? take it? or drive right through you

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Guy inadvertently "cut" into their group column or some such shit, that lead to the initial "Brake-checking" incident/harassment and first bike getting bumped. He stopped but they surrounded him and tried pulling his door open and slashed his tires...that's when he hit the gas hitting the other blocking bikes starting the chase and leading to the eventual bashing in of the window. Apparently he was on the phone with 911 the whole time...said he had to exit the highway as his tires were failing due to the slashing .

Bikers are luck he didn't go bumper car on their asses....

Never did understand how some of these bikers get together in a group and think their column or group is some sacrosanct entity that cannot be violated. Somehow the think they have the right to block intersections, follow at improper intervals and generally own the road and none of the rules apply to them...douchebags in groups....and I rode a bike for years...the rules of the road apply to you regardless of the group.

·
Registered
638 Posts
The jerkwad on the motorcycle started it, and deserved more than he got.

The bozo in the SUV apparently didn't realize the vehicle itself could be an effective weapon.

I'm not feeling a lot of sympathy for either at the moment.

- TRX (40 years on two wheels)

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Always plan to leave yourself an out in traffic, if nothing else he should have driven in large circles until the Police got there. ....since he couldn't have a gun.
Exactly!
Except if you are low on gas you are SOL.

·
Banned
1,635 Posts
+1 SUV driver needed a folding stock AKM with several 30 or 45 round mags. The bikers caused the problem with their wreckless driving. They are a bunch of pusses; real brave in a pack, not worth a crap when alone. I wonder how many of them are here illegally from South of the Border?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts