AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the following items for the prices listed. I only accept paypal sent as a gift, or as goods +4%. This means I do not accept money orders, checks, or any other form of payment. Please check my forum feedback at any time, and please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions. As usual, I will not post pictures during the first three days of the sale. if an items does not sell within the first three days I will take detailed photos of the item and post them here. I do not combine shipping. I only ship magazines where they are legal to own. I only ship to the lower 48 states. Good Luck, these items will go fast!

ITEM #1: Egyptian Crutch folder Parts kit. This kit has never been removed from its original sorted plastic and is in great-near mint condition. The kit will come with original Egyptian bayonet, oiler and green magazine pouch. (The kit does not include a barrel or receiver) THESE ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION! This item costs $288 +$16 Shipping and handling.*SPF Dang23*

ITEM #2: Two Polish Beryl magazines in 5.56x45 NATO. These magazines are black. They are getting harder and harder to find. These items costs $48+$11 shipping and handling.

**SPF on another forum: DogTheBH***

ITEM #3: ZOMZ 3-9x39 rifle scope. This scope comes in the original box with original instructions and a set of mounting rings. The scope has a post style reticle. This item costs $48+16 shipping and handling.

***Mosin NOT INCLUDED***

Item #4: The domain name "www.catamountfury.com". This domain name costs $275+$25 domain transfer fee

***Cross posted, time stamp takes it.***

Good Luck guys!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: BIgSal's BigSale #9: Kits, Mags, Scopes.... Lowest Price

Pics Up!!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: BIgSal's BigSale #9: Kits, Mags, Scopes.... PICS ADDED!!

Dang23 said:
I will take item 1, Egyptian folder kit, pm sent
payment instructions in a second. *SPF Dang23*

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Dang23 said:
Ppal sent
Dang: Money has been received. Kit will ship within two business days. You are going to love it!!! :allright:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Only the Scope and Domain Name left.

I will accept decent offers or trade offers on either. :dance:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.