AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the following items for the prices listed. I only accept immediate paypal sent as a gift, or as goods +4%. This means I do not accept money orders, checks, or any other form of payment. Please check my forum feedback at any time, and please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions. As usual, I will not post pictures during the first three days of the sale. If an items does not sell within the first three days I will take detailed photos of the item and post them here. I do not combine shipping. I only ship magazines where they are legal to own. I do not ship full auto trigger components. I only ship to the lower 48 states. Good Luck, these items will go fast!

ITEM #1: Plum ((10)) 7.62x39 magazine. This is a rare magazine in Plum color. It is a waffle pattern, plum, steel lined 7.62x39 ak magazine. Price: $79.5 +$8.50 shipping and handling.

ITEM #2: Zastava M21/ M85 Polymer magazine. This is a 556 magazine and is in great condition. It can be used with Pap rifles and pistols chambered in 556/223. Price: $19.5+ $8.5 shipping and handling SPF AK_Fanatic_N_AZ

best of luck, feel free to PM me regarding any of the items.

·
Registered
394 Posts
If #2 falls thru I'll take it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts