AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
I see no need to apologize. That is some funny shit. Dude is an all around moron. ....so presidential, so leader of the free world, what an image of strength, let the media spin that shit, lol.

...at least we don't have to listen to orange man bad's tweets anymore as he was a monster and probably EO'd a change in the step height just to trip up Xiden. 馃ぃ

Registered
People are claiming Biden tripped because of the wind and making it sound like Biden only tripped once.

Looks like he was drunk, tripping three times. I was waiting for someone to carry him up the steps.

Registered
Yup looks like the good doctor jill will have to be by his side constantly. Not only to nudge him when he gets cought in his looping word jumbles but now to just hold him up from falling. He's a sick joke.
And now the 4 worst foreign actors are all acting up and don't respect him. china bitch slapped tony blinken in alaska, iran's proxies in iraq are lobbing rockets. north korea won't answer his phone call's and have brought the despotic sister to respond to make it even more clear Kim won't speak with him and lastly Russia. putin who has been contained in ukraine under Trump and in a quagmire in syria is telling joe to go to hell essentially and is willing to debate on a world stage. I'm sure though that that is beneath joe to debate a heathen such as putin. I personally wold love to see it as putin has no cause for concern to hold back and not lay it out to the public.

And now I'm hearing those on the left are realizing the mistake biden is and claiming they didn't really like joe they just settled. We are now off balance as a nation due to a political temper tantrum that was fueled by hatred of a man's demeanor. Thanks MSM. Thumbs up demorats.

Premium Member
Aricept combined with either Razadyne or Namenda helps, but eventually the plaque becomes too great for treatment.
I went through this with a parent for 10 years, the decline can / does happen very fast.
Add TIA's and he is going through a living hell right now and fully aware of his decline.

I don't expect him to be able to carry on much longer

Registered
Reactions: 10Gauge and scottyb

Registered
Anyone who voted for this guy is as guilty as he is.
This was a joked foisted on the American Voters and some one them fell for it. Now we are finding voting laws that were broken to get him elected every day.
WTF, we are better than this.
Very few if any voted for this old criminal. The NWO got his ass in thru 100% fraud.

Registered
Stumbles ids the Presidenp of ba Umibed Stabes. "Blahblah serve with honor and respect" Sure and some large fries thanks. God.. people would vote for a slice of toast if it meant they would get free shit, no matter the long term cost of that 'free' shit was. Enjoy generational slavery, assholes. Room temperature IQ having motherless fucks.

Reactions: 43m1garand
1 - 20 of 38 Posts