1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
The former supreme law of the land, The Constitution of the United States of America doesn't matter any more. The president writes a law using executive action in violation of the constitution stating only congress can make laws, and a justice department not using it's mandated check and balance to call out the president and strike down the unconstitutional law.

So who is it that can an should bring up the fact that the whole government is in violation and needs to be held accountable?

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The former supreme law of the land, The Constitution of the United States of America doesn't matter any more. The president writes a law using executive action in violation of the constitution stating only congress can make laws, and a justice department not using it's mandated check and balance to call out the president and strike down the unconstitutional law.

So who is it that can an should bring up the fact that the whole government is in violation and needs to be held accountable?
Normally I would say we need to vote in the correct people but that does not seem to matter anymore. Elections get stolen and the Supreme Court does nothing about it. Just like SOCTUS will do nothing about Biden’s executive order.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Traitor. This is gonna backfire on them.
Let's see if the reputable gun right groups that actually fight have to say about this moronic action , I smell alot of lawsuits if he tries. This guy is beyond wasting my breath on anymore , Let see if our Supreme Court continues to act like a dog that shit on the floor

·
Registered
22,522 Posts
Probably 80% receivers, 3D printed guns, 'bend them yourself' flats that have all the markings on them, extending your pointer finger and thumb in an aggressive manner... you know.. far reaching and deeply stupid.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Probably 80% receivers, 3D printed guns, 'bend them yourself' flats that have all the markings on them, extending your pointer finger and thumb in an aggressive manner... you know.. far reaching and deeply stupid.
I don't know of any shooting with 80% receivers or 3d Printed guns. This smells of ban "cop killer bullets" from the 80s. Remember what they say "you have to eat the elephant one bit at a time", that's what the dems are doing to gun rights over time. But I don't own guns, they are bad (for anyone "monitoring" the boards. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
any idea what he will target in E.O. ?
What I read , is home builds. Which will put a stop to alot of buisness and money for the tax man ! If what I read is true alot of lawyers will be getting paid !! Even if he makes another "Blubbering Biden" move , many states that have a alot of dogs in this fight will ignore his horseshit. That communist states that already ban everything will continue to enact silly , silly laws

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Look to Commiefornia for how the EO on homemade guns will probably be implemented. This info is at the traitor gun grabber Giffords Law Center website. Commiefornia calls gun parts “firearm precursor parts”. Commiefornia already has laws for homemade guns.

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is being reported several places.

This is the type of nonsense that will cost many people , many states and local governments $$$$ , this will push the free part(center of country) to start pulling away and ignoring the Feds , no one wants to see revolution but this fucknut is really agitating a whole lot of Americans

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Frankenstein and Willy’s Hoe joined with Blumenthal last year to introduce the Untraceable Firearms Act.

From Frankenstein’s website:

“Untraceable guns built from kits or using 3-D printers have no place on our streets,” said Senator Feinstein. “I’m proud to join with my colleagues to introduce a bill to close the loophole that permits these so-called ‘ghost guns’ to be made. We need to stop the proliferation of these deadly, unregulated weapons in order to save lives.”

“So-called ghost guns exist to evade detection and background checks,” said Senator Harris. “They should not be on the market – this is common sense. This legislation would help keep our communities safe and ensure that gun sellers are licensed and are performing background checks as required by law.”

“This pandemic is spurring a deeply disturbing demand in untraceable weapons,” said Senator Blumenthal. “Congress must act urgently to stop these homemade ‘ghost guns’ before they spur the next horrifying wave of gun violence. Currently, anyone with access to the internet can order a gun-making kit or use 3D-printing technology to build their own assault weapon, pistol, or shotgun, circumventing identification, licensing, and background check requirements. These untraceable homemade guns are just as deadly as guns already subject to these same requirements. My legislation would close loopholes and prevent this public safety emergency in the making.”

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So he is going to background check when people try to buy some sheet metal. It just other rumor, make no sense in ak community.
Don’t bet on it being just a rumor. Look at all the damage Progressives have done for well over 100 years. Do you even recognize America any more? I don’t.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts